Welcome to the talent registration page. Please fill out your basic information below. You will then receive an email to verify your email address and will be brought back here to complete your application with Ann-Marie's Models & Talent.
Agency Pro Software Inc End User Agreement
1.1 Agency Pro Software Inc., is not an employment agency, talent agency or casting company. Agency Pro Software Inc., is a corporation that provides Agency Pro Software, an online talent management database that this agent/casting director/manager(s), company (hereinafter referred to as “your company”), may use to enhance their ability to work with you. Through the use of Agency Pro Software, you and your company are solely responsible for the content uploaded onto the Agency Pro Software database.
1.2. You and your company own and are solely responsible for all content on this database concerning you, and you and your company are solely responsible for all activities and results of those activities, that take place through the use of this database concerning you.
2. ACCOUNT USAGE
2.1. You agree to use the Agency Pro Software Inc., Web-Based Software and the online portfolio only for storing and distributing images and data of yourself in a lawful manner. You agree not to post or distribute any images on or through the Services unless you have been granted the right to do so by the owner of the images.
2.2. Changes can be made by you to your online portfolio at any time for no fees, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Agency Pro Software Inc., and your company retain the right to remove images or data from your portfolio at any time.
2.3. The use of sexually explicit images on Agency Pro Software Inc., are expressly forbidden, and Agency Pro Software, Inc., reserves the right to remove such images.
2.4. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFEGUARDING YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD. You agree to notify your company or Agency Pro Software Inc., immediately if you believe your account is being used without your permission or has otherwise been compromised, or if you believe your password has been stolen.
2.5. Agency Pro Software Inc., is not responsible for any third-party misuse of the system or any interruption of service caused by hardware or software failure.
3. PAYMENTS: All payments for the AgencyPro services must be made directly to Agency Pro Software Inc and/or processed directly through this AgencyPro website system. All payments are Non-Refundable. I further understand and agree that this contract is continuous and that a charge will be made to my credit card on the renewal date which will be either monthly or yearly in the amount that I have agreed to pay on this billing activation payment page. If I joined monthly I agree to pay at minimum 12 monthly payments. If I decide to cancel my agreement, I will provide Agency Pro Software Inc written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling customer support at 800-985-9147 30 days prior to the desired termination date.
4.1. Agency Pro Software Inc., will not sell or knowingly release any personal information or information transmitted, communicated, or conveyed by you or your company that is intended to be confidential, to any third-parties, provided that such confidence is not prohibited by law. You acknowledge that if you voluntarily disclose your personal information (e.g., your full name, user name, email address, phone number, home address, etc) in any communication to third parties through any of the Agency Pro Software services it may result in unsolicited messages from those parties.
4.2. Agency Pro Software Inc. has the rights to use your contact information to email, mail or phone you in regards to your Agency Pro Software Inc. portfolio for any billing issues, new services, technical support and any services relating to your Agency Pro Software Inc. or AgencyProTalent account.
5. INDEMNIFICATION & LIMIT OF LIABILITY
5.1. You agree to defend and indemnify Agency Pro Software Inc., and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
(i) you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
(ii) by third-parties including as a result of
(a)your or your companys breach of these Web-Based Software Terms, Conditions and Notices or the documents referenced herein;
(b)your or your companys violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c)your or your companys use of this Web-Based Software.
5.2 AGENCY PRO SOFTWARE’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY INCIDENT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY you IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT, WHETHER AN ACTION IS IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
6.1. QUESTIONS ABOUT AGENCY PRO SOFTWARE INC.
For general questions about your portfolio or Agency Pro Software Inc., please visit the support page on the top right once logged into your account, or contact your company directly.
6.2. PROBLEMS USING THE SOFTWARE: Please login to your talent portfolio and use the HELP/Support Form (located at the top right) for immediate assistance. If you are unable to access your portfolio, you may email our customer service department (email@example.com) or call us at 800-985-9147.
7. By submitting this application you are agreeing to receive twice-monthly emails about upgrade options and feature availability. To remove yourself from the marketing list, simply click the Unsubscribe option from any received message.
8. You agree to not post information or pictures that are not of a professional nature or which contravenes US Federal, International Trademark or copyright laws and restrictions in any way. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Agency Pro Software Inc., its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Agency Pro Software Inc., and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review postings and pictures on the Site, neither Agency Pro Software Inc., nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. Agency Pro Software Inc., reserves the right to change or modify portfolio information as needed and without notice. Agency Pro Software Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links, email addresses, images, and content submitted to, or posted on your portfolio. You agree to read and adhere to the guidelines, if any, of Agency Pro Software Inc., regarding the posting of appropriate images and content. Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated without a refund.
9. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Agency Pro Software Inc. and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
10. Agency Pro Software Inc., makes no warranties, nor guarantees you will be booked or hired for jobs or work with your company with whom you are subscribing.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (only when activating), social security number (only if required by your company) or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PO Box 962
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Last Edited on 11-16-2015